2. 2. Pandas are not good under pressure.
When the going gets tough and 5-0 has caught up, your best friend is either sitting in handcuffs right next to you or breaking out her best Sam Waterson impersonation to get you out of a jam. Pandas seem like they’d sell you out at the first mention of bamboo.
4. 4. Pandas are not reliable.
Pandas like to climb and take shelter in trees but do not establish permanent residences. Will your panda best friend be there to help you analyze that text from your ex or tell you yes those jeans highlight your muffin top but just throw on a peasant shirt and you’ll be fine? Unlikely.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚