2. 2. Pandas are not good under pressure.
When the going gets tough and 5-0 has caught up, your best friend is either sitting in handcuffs right next to you or breaking out her best Sam Waterson impersonation to get you out of a jam. Pandas seem like they’d sell you out at the first mention of bamboo.
4. 4. Pandas are not reliable.
Pandas like to climb and take shelter in trees but do not establish permanent residences. Will your panda best friend be there to help you analyze that text from your ex or tell you yes those jeans highlight your muffin top but just throw on a peasant shirt and you’ll be fine? Unlikely.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲