1. When your resident wakes you up in the middle of the night
2. When you finish one round, and it’s already time to start another
3. When you smell marijuana in the corridor
4. When you think you smell marijuana, and someone's trying to cover it with a lot of Axe spray
5. When your staff makes plans to go out, and one of you has to stay behind
6. When you try to get residents excited about your program
7. When you tell residents to keep the noise down
8. And you tell them again
9. And again
10. And AGAIN
11. When you knock, and the resident says, “Shh...it’s the RA,” and refuses to open the door
12. When the campus officers know you by name
13. When you want to be best friends with your residents, but you technically can’t
14. When it’s time to make new bulletin boards/door decs
15. When you have to deal with a drunk resident
16. When you finish checkout duty on the last day of school….
17. …and can finally take off the RA cap.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!