1. M&M’s® Popcorn Balls
1/2 cup butter
4 cups marshmallow
8 cups popcorn (no butter), popped
1 package (12 ounce) M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Harvest Blend
1 cup white chocolate
1 cup dark chocolate
1 teaspoon orange food coloring
1. Place M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Harvest Blend in freezer for at least 15 minutes to firm before using.
2. Melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows. Stir constantly until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat immediately.
3. Fill a large bowl with popcorn. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and fold gently with a spatula.
4. Add M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate Candies Harvest Blend, continuing to fold to mix evenly.
5. Grease a cookie sheet or plastic cutting board. Apply a thin layer of oil or cooking spray to your hands and grab a small handful of the popcorn mixture. Gently form into a ball and place on the cookie sheet. Repeat for the rest of the mixture.
6. Place popcorn balls into the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to set.
7. Melt dark chocolate. Spoon into a resealable plastic bag.
8. Melt white chocolate. Stir in food coloring evenly. Spoon into a resealable plastic bag.
9. Snip the corner of the dark chocolate bag to create a piping spout. Drizzle evenly over the popcorn balls to create desired pattern. Repeat with white chocolate.
10. Return to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set chocolate.