1. The first time you hear the song, you feel a little fluttery feeling in your chest after the first few notes.
2. And by the time the song's chorus kicks in you've got full-on goosebumps.
3. You can feel the song's lyrics etch themselves into your brain as you listen.
4. As the song comes to a close, you feel a real sense of anxiety.
5. When the song finally ends, you hit replay as fast as you can.
6. And then you hit replay again. And again. And again.
7. And then, after you've listened to it a couple hundred times, you add it to all of your most important playlists.
8. And then send it to all your friends.
9. When you finally come up for air, you briefly wonder if you're going to wear the song out.
10. And you feel a little sad thinking about your old favorite song.
11. But then you make yourself feel better by playing your new favorite song. Again.
All animations by Getty Images / Marjan Farsad © BuzzFeed 2017