Skeleton Caramel M&M's Marshmallow Brownies
½ cup flour
⅓ cup cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
½ cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup M&M’S Caramel Chocolate Candies
Marshmallows, for topping
White frosting, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Thoroughly blend together sugar and oil.
3. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
5. Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
6. Fold in the M&M’S Caramel Chocolate Candies until distributed.
7. Pour batter into a greased 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish.
8. Bake for 20–25 minutes.
9. Set aside to cool completely, and then slice into squares.
10. Using white frosting and mini marshmallows, decorate with scary skeletons.