Yield: 36 squares
Serving size: 1 squareINGREDIENTS
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1 ½ sticks butter
1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup M&M’S® Red, White & Blue Milk Chocolate Candy
⅓ cup pretzels, crushed
⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350℉/175℃
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan, allow to cool.
- In another large mixing bowl, fold together cooled butter and brown sugar.
- Add the vanilla and eggs, one at a time, and stir until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the reserved flour mixture.
- Fold in M&M’S® , chocolate chips, and pretzels, reserving ¼ of each for topping.
- Pour batter into a lined 8x8 inch bake dish and sprinkle with reserved toppings.
- Bake at 350℉ for 30-35 minutes until skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting into 36 pieces.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Total Fat: 5.2g
Total Carbohydrates: 15.1g
Total Sugars: 8.8g