1. That uncomfortable moment when...
2. ...and when you're supposed to be "thankful" for the "compliment."
3. Being told that a strap of fabric is "inappropriate."
4. Making this face way too many times.
5. Being a lady technically makes everything you do "ladylike."
6. On NOT living for the male gaze.
7. "Girls can't possibly have valid negative feelings and opinions, so it must be the hormones."
8. Being policed every which way.
9. When people feel the need to comment on every aspect of girls' appearances.
10. Putting up with sexist bullshit every day.
11. When "like a girl" is inexplicably used as an insult.
12. Another healthy dose of sexist bullshit.
13. And another dose for good measure.
14. Being taught it's your fault if something happens to you because "you weren't being careful enough."
15. Even more policing of everything you do. Fun.
16. Anytime the bullshit excuse "boys will be boys" is used.
17. Clothes do not mean "come and get me."
18. Being blamed when OTHERS can't control themselves.
19. Trying to squeeze into society's mould of "perfection."
21. AND THIS.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!