1. Casually trying to use spells in real life.
2. Considering, or maybe actually getting, a Potter-themed tattoo.
3. Building your collection of wands, house sweaters, and any other piece of wizarding world merchandise you can get your hands on.
4. Planning a totally magical Potter party.
5. Attending one of the many Harry Potter conventions.
6. Bingeing on Pottermore... and then eventually never logging in again.
7. Anxiously figuring out your Hogwarts House, and then living by that judgment for the rest of your days.
8. Camping out for midnight premieres and book releases with your fellow Potterheads.
9. Accepting, and very quickly loving, Darren Criss as the second Harry Potter.
10. Only half-jokingly considering naming your pets or children after your favorite characters.
11. Joining, or at least spectating, a real-life Quidditch team.
12. Acquiring- and coveting- every single book, film, video game, and any other related media.
13. Dedicating many hours to figuring out just what your Patronus, Animagus, and boggart would be.
14. Having your heart smashed into a million pieces when you turned eleven and no Hogwarts letter came.
15. Finding and taking advantage of every possible opportunity to reference the saga.
16. Crying buckets over favorite book scenes that didn't make it into the films.
17. Realizing you know the Potterverse better than you know your own country's history.
18. Fervently trying to convert anyone and everyone you know to the Potter way of life.
19. Coming to recognize J.K. Rowling as your beloved Queen.
20. Knowing that Hogwarts will ALWAYS be there to welcome you home.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!