1. Whenever you heard this classic line.
2. Those super fun judgmental stares.
3. Catching on to your parents' bull:
4. The struggle of being the default, unpaid babysitter:
5. When everything you've ever done is somehow wrong.
6. And all bad behavior is somehow your fault.
7. When your siblings weren't into your impromptu parenting skills.
8. Those few golden privileges.
9. Being the official chauffeur once you got your license.
10. Having to just shrug this off when you were actually furious inside.
11. Realizing you were pretty much an experiment.
12. How everyday was a battle.
13. Really, though.
14. But if you engaged, you were at fault.
15. No plans were ever guaranteed to be set in stone.
16. Extra chores literally just became "chores."
17. When all doors were open doors.
18. And your whole life can be summed up in one word: pressure.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!