1. “We’re Going To Be Friends,” The White Stripes
This will remind you of first meeting your bestie and how you just knew it was meant to be.
2. “You’re My Best Friend,” Queen
A great way to tell your bestest buddy how AH-MAZING they are!
3. “I’ll Be There,” The Jackson 5
Let your best friend know that you’ll always be a shoulder to cry on with this classic.
4. “Lean On Me,” Bill Withers
Another song that will remind you that you have a built-in support system in your BFF.
5. “In My Life,” The Beatles
“In my life, I’ve loved you more.” This song is a perfect dedication to those who have stuck by you and made your life great.
6. “You’ve Got A Friend In Me,” Randy Newman
How could this list be complete without this anthem of friendship?
7. “Umbrella,” Rihanna feat. Jay-Z
Rihanna’s smash hit is one of the best friendship songs of recent years, describing how, no matter what comes, friends will stay together and hold each other up.
8. “With A Little Help From My Friends,” The Beatles
This light-hearted tune off of Sergeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band is a fun expression of how great friends help each other get by (/get high/try).
9. “I’ll Be There For You,” The Rembrandts
It was the theme song for a show literally called “Friends.” That pretty much says it all.
10. “Count On Me,” Bruno Mars
“You can count on me like 1-2-3 … I can count on you like 4-3-2.” That’s friendship.
11. “Wind Beneath My Wings,” Bette Midler
A staple at every chorus concert ever, yes, but also a great song about how wonderful best friends can be- they can be the “wind beneath [your] wings.”
12. “Anytime You Need A Friend,” Mariah Carey
MiMi reassures us all that our friends will be there to lean on when things get hard.
13. “I’ll Stand By You,” The Pretenders
“I’ll stand by you.” That’s practically the motto of best friendship, yes?
14. “Graduation (Friends Forever),” Vitamin C
Graduation can be so bittersweet, and nothing is better than having friends that you know will stick with you into infinity and beyond.
15. “Best Friend,” Harry Nilsson
A fun theme song for best friends everywhere.
16. “Wannabe,” The Spice Girls
AKA the perfect song to scream when you’re road-tripping with your bestie(s). “Friendship never ee-ee-ends!”
17. “Thank You For Being A Friend,” Andrew Gold
The title says it all.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺