1. “Drunk In Love,” originally by Beyoncé
Ed certainly gives the queen a run for her money.
2. “You Need Me, I Don’t Need You”
“You Need Me” is an Ed Sheeran original; here, he mixes in several other tunes for what ends up being eleven minutes of incredibleness.
3. “No Diggity,” originally by Blackstreet
Ed performs this cover as a duo with his long-time mate Mike Rosenberg- also known as Passenger!
4. “Wayfaring Stranger,” traditional folk song
White boy got soul.
5. ”+” Medley
Ed gives a sampling of all the songs off of his album “+.”
6. “… Baby One More Time,” originally by Britney Spears
Oh, Ed. How do you do the perfection thing? His voice is STELLAR.
7. “Be My Husband,” originally by Nina Simone
Ed isn’t the first amazing musician to take a turn at this song; Jeff Buckley also covered it during his career!
8. “Little Things,” made famous by One Direction
Ed wrote this sweet song, which was then taken to hit-song status by the lads of 1D!
“Don’t” is set to be a track on his upcoming album- and it’s rumored to be about Ed’s ex-love Ellie Goulding and his good friend Niall Horan!
10. “Pony,” originally by Ginuwine
It’s official: Ed is the coolest.
11. “The A Team”
Just Ed, sat on a boat playing the song that catapulted him to fame (and his first Grammy nomination). He almost gets a bit decapitated, but it’s cool.
12. “In My Life,” originally by The Beatles
Ed’s stripped-back version of this classic really lets the lyrics (and his pitch-perfect voice) resonate.
13. “Masters of War,” originally by Bob Dylan
Ed proves he can shed his sweet-boy exterior and tackle heavy subject matter with this, ahem, masterful cover of Bob Dylan’s anti-war anthem.
14. “Wonderwall,” originally by Oasis
Just Ed, a guitar, and a mic is all you need to make magic.
15. “Give Me Love”
Ed uses only his voice, a guitar, and a looping machine to create a phenomenal experience of sound and beauty.