Paul McCartney's collaboration with Kanye West and Rihanna on FourFiveSeconds, a single from RiRi's upcoming album, just might be the most unexpected musical mash-up since Bone Thugs-n-Harmony and Phil Collins gave us "Home".
1. When Paul McCartney didn’t hear the director call ‘action’ and kept practicing Stairway to Heaven.
2. When Paul McCartney discovered a Keebler Elf living inside of his guitar.
"How did ya get in there, lil buddy?!"
3. When Paul McCartney came to terms with the fact that he would be missing Shonda Thursday after catching a glimpse of the clock on set.
4. When Paul McCartney used one take to show off his Guitar Hero moves.
5. When Paul McCartney realized that it was Rihanna who stole his sheer Red Carpet *lewk*.
6. When Paul McCartney tried to win Kanye West over using Kim Kardashian selfie lips.
7. When Paul McCartney upstaged Kanye’s manic dance moves with a single hair flip.
8. When Paul McCartney had to beg for his Keebler Elf to Stay.
"I NEED YOU MORE THAN YOU NEED ME."
9. When, simultaneously, Paul McCartney finally got into his ~zone~ and the director called it quits, realizing that this concept seemed exponentially better on paper.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!