Shane Willmott is a professional mouse trainer (seriously).
He’s been training mice to surf for about 10 years (seriously), and he said he decided to teach them to skateboard because it was too cold in winter to take them to the beach.
“They love it,” he said. “Mice are built to surf and skate because their centre of gravity is so low.When they do fall off, they want to get straight back on board.”
3. Now, what you’ve all been waiting for, SKATEBOARDING MICE.
4. YEAH, MAN.
5. TEAR IT UP, DUDE.
6. YOU GOT THIS.
7. Just a mouse eating a snack because he’s hungry after skating all day. Where’s the Arizona Ice Tea, man?
8. Nice deck.
9. No, man.
11. “That sucks.”
13. Getting sweet, sweet air.
14. Laughing about some skate thing.
15. Damn good.
16. In conclusion, never give up on your dreams.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎