Shane Willmott is a professional mouse trainer (seriously).
He’s been training mice to surf for about 10 years (seriously), and he said he decided to teach them to skateboard because it was too cold in winter to take them to the beach.
“They love it,” he said. “Mice are built to surf and skate because their centre of gravity is so low.When they do fall off, they want to get straight back on board.”
3. Now, what you’ve all been waiting for, SKATEBOARDING MICE.
4. YEAH, MAN.
5. TEAR IT UP, DUDE.
6. YOU GOT THIS.
7. Just a mouse eating a snack because he’s hungry after skating all day. Where’s the Arizona Ice Tea, man?
8. Nice deck.
9. No, man.
11. “That sucks.”
13. Getting sweet, sweet air.
14. Laughing about some skate thing.
15. Damn good.
16. In conclusion, never give up on your dreams.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.