Our prayers worked! Legendary pop group, NSYNC, reunited at the VMAs proving once and for all: THERE IS A GOD.
Now here’s why we needed it.
1. NSYNC had impeccable taste in shiny, oversized jumpsuits.
4. Not many people know this, but they were also skilled magicians.
5. You could oftentimes find them huddled together draped in an American flag.
6. Overalls were their preferred clothing choice.
7. They bathed in glitter.
8. Justin revolutionized the style of “white guys with cornrows.”
11. NSYNC is the only band in history to successfully and efficiently transform into marionettes.
12. They could (almost) jump at the same time. Joey struggled.
In conclusion, NSYNC needs to come back. The world needs them again. There is still so much we can learn.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.