They also act, and very well at that.
2. Though it’s nearly impossible to pick one stand-out star from “Spice World”, Geri must be commended for her role as “Geri.”
5. Baby Spice is equally astonishing.
10. And Posh!
14. But, Posh is at her best when she wakes a little boy from a coma.
15. With 4 words, she shaped a generation:
16. Oh yeah, Sporty was good too.
26. And the bus driver was Meatloaf.
29. Their creepy manager’s facial hair is just disgusting enough to really make you believe he was a true creep.
30. One of the film’s most impressive scenes happens when each of the Spice Girls parody each other.
34. You can’t talk about “Spice World” without talking about the filmâ€™s haunting, unforgettable score.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- South Korean lawmakers have voted to impeach President Park Geun-hye over a corruption scandal. She'll be suspended from office.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌