They also act, and very well at that.
2. Though it’s nearly impossible to pick one stand-out star from “Spice World”, Geri must be commended for her role as “Geri.”
5. Baby Spice is equally astonishing.
10. And Posh!
14. But, Posh is at her best when she wakes a little boy from a coma.
15. With 4 words, she shaped a generation:
16. Oh yeah, Sporty was good too.
26. And the bus driver was Meatloaf.
29. Their creepy manager’s facial hair is just disgusting enough to really make you believe he was a true creep.
30. One of the film’s most impressive scenes happens when each of the Spice Girls parody each other.
34. You can’t talk about “Spice World” without talking about the filmâ€™s haunting, unforgettable score.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- #AusVotes 2016: Follow our live election day blog as polls open, votes are cast and sausages are sizzled 🇦🇺
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.