1. American history is chock full of memorable commentating duos.
3. Gail Abernathy-McKadden and John Smith from Pitch Perfect…
Gail Abernathy-McKadden: The Barden Bellas went deep into the archive for that song, John. I remember singing it with my own a cappella group.
John Smith: And what group was that, Gail?
GAM: The Minstrel Cycles, John.
JS: Well, that’s an unfortunate name.
5. And this year, we have added a new one.
6. *Walks in mid-convo clutching iPhone*
7. *Fixes face*
8. *Poses for quick “candid” picture*
12. They have also made Instagram relevant and exciting again.
13. No one does Instagram videos like Tara Lipinksi and Johnny Weir do Instagram videos. NO ONE.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.