1. Introducing X-Factorney…
2. As you can see, Britney looks amazing, flaw-free, and like a legend.
The general auditions for X-Factor are over. Auditions were held in 5 cities: Austin, Providence, San Francisco/Oakland, Kansas City, and Greensboro. This was her outfit in Austin.
3. This was her Kansas City outfit:
4. San Francisco/Oakland:
5. Providence, Rhode Island:
6. and Greensboro, North Carolina:
7. Britney is brutally honest. Here’s a sampling of some of the things Judgeney has said to contestants.
Britney: “I thought you were sassy, sassy, sassy, and extremely entertaining, and I’ve had so many people judge me through the years for what I wear and I say rock it.”
Britney: “Since we’re in Kansas, I’d rather hear toto sing.”
Britney: “I know I said no earlier… but I’m gonna say yes.”
Contestant before the vote: “Britney, I love you. Circus was my life for two years.”
Contestant to Britney: “Do u remember your movie Crossroads? Well, I loved it!”
Britney: “Never heard of it. *laughs*”
Simon: “Britney, you were in a movie??”
“You made my day. I felt like I had a connection with you the second you started singing and you really delivered.”
Britney to married duo onstage: “I think you should wear a wig.” Simon: “Who?” Britney: “…Both.”
15. She’s basically the anti-Paula Abdul.
Simon on Britney: “(Britney) is fearless. To get a no out of (former judge Paula Abdul), as you know, was like getting blood out of a stone. She didn’t want to be unpopular. But Britney has literally no qualms, she can have 4,000 people going crazy about a contestant.”
20. She’s also not a robot anymore.
21. Look at her dance! Cuteney!
At Greensboro, North Carolina.
22. And yes, she walks off sometimes, but so do all the judges.
There are a bunch of contestants who have done tributes for Britney. She didn’t like this one.
24. She is basically going to kill it. Just watch this commercial.
Thanks to Breathe Heavy for a bunch of these clips and info.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.