1. Celebrating Britney’s Birthday
On Britney’s birthday I wore pins all over my shirt. I also baked her a cake that spelled out “Brit” in marshmallows. I made my friends come over and sing happy birthday to one of my cardboard lifesize stand ups.
2. Britney vs. Christina: A Persuasive Essay
This is an essay I wrote in 7th grade. I really hated Christina Aguilera. In those days, or in my world, you could only like one or the other.
3. Britney vs. Christina: A Myth
This was a myth I wrote in 9th grade. As you can see, I really REALLY hated Christina. Interesting…
4. My Britney Forum Identity
This is the most embarrassing thread I could find from my favorite Britney Spears forum. My screen name for everything was BIGHUGEspearsfan.
5. My Odyssey
I had to write my own personal Odyssey in 9th grade. This was my first page.
6. My Britney Section From The Odyssey Paper
This is the chapter about Britney from my Odyssey paper.
7. My Family Christmas Card
Every year our family sends out a Christmas card. This was our card the year I met Britney. Like my hat? It’s a reverse trucker Von Dutch hat. Why? Because Britney wore Von Dutch. Duh!
8. My High School Writing Record
This was my writing record at some point in high school. 3 of my 5 selected pieces involved Britney because I loved writing about her.
This was the only article I ever wrote for the school newspaper.
10. Didn’t You Read This Already?
I can’t tell you how many times I chose to write a book report on Britney’s “Heart to Heart.” I got away with it every time.
11. And If You Didn’t Know Already…
I was on MTV. They asked me about her boobs, her virginity, and everything else a 14-year-old boy wouldn’t know anything about.
- The election is really, really over now: Jill Stein has dropped her Pennsylvania recount request, making Donald Trump the absolute winner.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago Saturday, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.
- This 23--year-old got her lost driver's license back in the mail along with a hilarious thank you note 📝😂
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at