1. You turn on your computer and connect to the internet.
4. Just kidding your mom just picked up the phone.
5. You try again…
6. You’re in.
7. The first thing you do is sign onto AIM.
11. Oh well, I guess this means you can burn that CD you’ve been meaning to make.
15. NO RESULTS.
You can’t do your homework now. Great.
17. DAMMIT MOM.
18. WHY CAN’T WE GET A SECOND LINE?
21. OK, so you want to look at some porn.
22. BUT THE INTERNET IS SO SLOW THAT THE PICTURE WON’T LOAD.
23. Fuck that. I guess you’ll have to settle for some Oregon Trail.
25. And then Nicole gets dysentery.
That was fun.
29. You find what you want. It’s going to take an hour for this one song.
30. 2.5 hours later…
31. It finished!
32. JK IT’S A VIRUS
35. You want to die.
37. So you just sit there, stare, and hope that the computer will magically work if it “rests” for a while.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.