1. A man in a parking lot gets WAY too close to the tornado:
2. A news tower in the city captures the city going over Tuscaloosa:
3. A passenger in a car breathes heavily as the tornado passes closely by:
4. A University of Alabama student narrates what the tornado is going over and destroying from her dorm room:
5. The tornado going over the city of Tuscaloosa:
6. The tornado goes over 15th street near the UA campus:
7. A weather enthusiast from Alabama follows the storm and prays for the people of the Tuscaloosa:
8. A Tuscaloosa weatherman freaks out:
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at