You start seing signs for THE THING? in New Mexico, 130 miles away.
YER JUST ONE HOUR AWAY
And another sign:
Pecans, Walnuts, AND Wine
AHEAD. You’re almost there!
THE EXIT. YOU’RE SO CLOSE:
And here’s some of the neat stuff they sell there:
1. An elongated Indian chief:
2. A non-descript rock:
3. A broken pot fountain:
$419.99 (25% off!)
4. This baby doll with its tongue out:
5. A fake cat:
6. Old people made of iron doing things:
$420 (but 25% off!)
7. White trash cavewoman:
9. These cats with oddly shaped torsos and pipe cleaner tails:
10. And some more dolls that will probably kill you in your sleep:
$49.99 (25% off!)
Oh yeah, go here if you want to see what THE THING? is.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- Trump still hasn't taken a foreign trip. Obama traveled to nine countries and Bush had visited two at this same point in their presidencies.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."