According to her Facebook page:
Libby now lives in Lawrence, KS - about 30 minutes from where she grew up. Although she lives in such close proximity to her family, she is forbidden to speak with them. She is now happily married and is enjoying time with friends as she continues to grow.
5. Since she left the WBC, Libby also got a haircut for the first time in her life:
8. Left the country for the first time:
9. Made friends:
10. And got married.
Things are looking pretty good for Libby, if I do say so myself.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯