According to her Facebook page:
Libby now lives in Lawrence, KS - about 30 minutes from where she grew up. Although she lives in such close proximity to her family, she is forbidden to speak with them. She is now happily married and is enjoying time with friends as she continues to grow.
5. Since she left the WBC, Libby also got a haircut for the first time in her life:
8. Left the country for the first time:
9. Made friends:
10. And got married.
Things are looking pretty good for Libby, if I do say so myself.
- Around 100 people drowned this past weekend after two migrant vessels went down in the Mediterranean sea.
- People trolled the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency for tweeting elements of the historic Osama bin Laden raid in Pakistan five years ago.
- And elephants performed for the last time at Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey after years of protest from animal advocates 🐘