According to her Facebook page:
Libby now lives in Lawrence, KS - about 30 minutes from where she grew up. Although she lives in such close proximity to her family, she is forbidden to speak with them. She is now happily married and is enjoying time with friends as she continues to grow.
5. Since she left the WBC, Libby also got a haircut for the first time in her life:
8. Left the country for the first time:
9. Made friends:
10. And got married.
Things are looking pretty good for Libby, if I do say so myself.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.