1. Ryan “Actual God” Gosling walks out of some place. Blue pants. Fitted shirt. Two buttons undone. Valet ticket in hand. He’s finished with a meeting. This meeting is over.
2. The man he met appears to his left. Shirt open. Tits out to the breeze. He’s talking but we aren’t listening. “Blah blah blah blah meeting.” Our eyes are busy.
3. Ryan thinks, Cool meeting, but I thought this meeting was over? Why must this meeting continue?
4. Ryan spots his exit. The valet. He thinks, Thank you. Thank you. I can get out of here. I can get out of this meeting.
5. Ryan speaks to the valet: “Hi mister. Here’s my ticket. I just had a meeting. It’s over now. The meeting is done.”
6. The good-bye. A handshake. The man who isn’t Ryan holds on tight. The meeting man says, “Is this it? Must our meeting really end?”
7. Ryan panics on the inside: I am never getting away. This meeting will never end. I will always be in this meeting. I hate this meeting. No more meetings!
8. Then a hug. A hug. A GODDAMN HUG.
9. Then the pat. A pat. Pit. Pat. Pit. Pat. Is this really happening, Ryan thinks.
10. Ryan gets away. This meeting must end.
11. The meeting man suddenly shrieks: “But wait, Ryan. I’m not ready. I have one more thing to say. I think I’m in love with you and you can’t go. This was such a good meeting. Let’s continue this meeting forever!”
12. “No, I must go. This meeting is over.”
13. Ryan opens the door. He exits. He’s out.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.