6. The CD turned 35 this year.
7. Eminem turned 40.
8. And his daughter Hailie is 17.
9. In December, she took down Taylor Swift.
10. S Club reunited this year…and here’s how that went:
Not so well…
15. Brad Pitt turned 50.
16. And Lindsay Lohan’s first mugshot turned five.
19. And if Sonic were a human, he could now legally drink.
This year was the 21st anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog.
20. “Boy Meets World” has been off the air long enough for Corey and Topanga to have a 13-year-old child in the reboot
23. The Super Nintendo has now been released closer to when…
…we landed on the moon than to today.
24. Sasha and Malia:
25. AIM (just about) died.
The entire staff was cut in March.
30. Chuck E. Cheese no longer looks like this:
In 2012, Nintendo released the Wii U.
34. And if none of those made you feel old, then just remember: Starting next year, kids born in 2000 will be teenagers.
- Donald Trump is the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich has ended his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Spelman and Morehouse — elite, historically black U.S. colleges — have again been forced to address sexual violence after an alleged gang rape.
- Alberta, Canada, has declared a provincial state of emergency over a massive fire near Fort McMurray. The area is under mandatory evacuation.