6. The CD turned 35 this year.
7. Eminem turned 40.
8. And his daughter Hailie is 17.
9. In December, she took down Taylor Swift.
10. S Club reunited this year…and here’s how that went:
Not so well…
15. Brad Pitt turned 50.
16. And Lindsay Lohan’s first mugshot turned five.
19. And if Sonic were a human, he could now legally drink.
This year was the 21st anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog.
20. “Boy Meets World” has been off the air long enough for Corey and Topanga to have a 13-year-old child in the reboot
23. The Super Nintendo has now been released closer to when…
…we landed on the moon than to today.
24. Sasha and Malia:
25. AIM (just about) died.
The entire staff was cut in March.
30. Chuck E. Cheese no longer looks like this:
In 2012, Nintendo released the Wii U.
34. And if none of those made you feel old, then just remember: Starting next year, kids born in 2000 will be teenagers.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.