1. It’s 7 a.m., we’re in Los Angeles. The two cutest brothers in the history of the internet are getting ready for another day of making the world a better place.
2. Stumphrey likes to wear pretty much whatever his brother wears.
3. “I love this look. It’s cute.”
4. But first it’s time for yoga.
5. “Fitness is everything for me. And yoga really pulls it all together. You know? Physical and mental. Yin and yang. Cuteness comes from the inside, and yoga really brings that out for me.”
6. “Who are Yin and Yang? Are they going to do yoga with us today? My brother likes to talk a lot.”
7. After a vigorous yoga session, the boys take some time to catch up with what’s going on in the world.
8. They don’t really know how to turn on a computer, but they are among the world’s best at looking cute in front of one, which more than makes up for it.
9. Now it’s time to learn.
10. Stumphrey doesn’t enjoy learning quite as much as Corgnelius enjoys teaching.
12. “One more lesson, and then it’s your turn.”
13. “I learned literally nothing.”
14. It’s finally time for recess.
15. “We’re good at this.”
16. They wrestle.
17. “I can’t see. I can’t see. I can’t see.”
18. They tire out.
19. It’s now 2 p.m. Every day at 2 p.m. sharp, the boys get out their tiny hats and practice their serious faces.
20. The boys are currently preparing for a role in the long-awaited all-corgi sequel to Wild Wild West.
21. They won’t say, but rumor has it they’re working with the always iconic Sisqo.
22. The boys also showed off their pig and pea costumes.
23. These aren’t for any film roles in particular, they’re just for looking cute and showing off.
24. The boys credit their personal stylist, Susan, for their fabulous fashion sense.
25. “We’d really be nothing without her.”
26. “Yeah, we might as well be naked.” They laugh.
27. Enough dress-up for the day.
28. Now it’s time for a “serious” workout.
29. “We have to work for our short and stocky figures. This body doesn’t come easy.”
30. The boys get their workout swag on.
31. They walk.
32. They run a little.
33. Burn some cals.
34. But mostly they just look adorable.
35. After their workout it’s time to eat. Most people don’t know this, but Corneglius is a great chef. “I just love the grill,” he says.
36. Exhausted from their day of being saviors of the internet and all things cute, the boys watch TV.
37. Lakers game is on. So Corgnelius gets full reign.
38. Stumphrey hates all sports.
39. “What is a sport? I hate this.”
40. Before you know it, it’s time for bed — 8 p.m. to be exact. The boys get into their custom-made pajamas and fade off into a perfect dream world.
“Today was a good day,” Corneglius says. Tomorrow the boys will repeat this daily ritual. Life is so hard.
FYI, you can follow the boys on the Facebook HERE!
All photos taken by me, Matt Stopera.
- Tens of thousands of people are gathered for the Women's March On Washington, and marches are being held worldwide in solidarity.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸