54. Zombie Obama shooting targets are so hot right now.
There were 3 targets that resembled the President at the convention. All of them were zombies.
53. A terrorist hunting permit costs $2 or you can get three for $5.
52. There is a Miniature Arms Society, and it is adorable.
I just love tiny things.
51. There is a company that makes AK-47 guitars.
50. The NRA convention might as well be a beard convention.
49. It should also be called The Second Amendment convention.
48. You're not supposed to put your finger on the trigger when you take a picture with a gun.
47. It's just Steve Austin nowadays.
46. If you've always wanted a hula girl holding a gun for your car...I've got news for you: It exists!
45. Gun owners have completely co-opted the "Keep Calm and Carry On" motto.
44. The NRA hates Piers Morgan.
43. Someone really needs to get Rick Santorum a Tide-To-Go pen.
42. This is what a VW Bug van looks like with a giant gun coming out of the sunroof.
41. Lots of people who own guns also have ponytails.
40. Also, this is the King of the Ponytails.
39. Hand sanitizer is the secret savior of the NRA convention.
38. There are some seriously terrifying gun targets.
Here are some more examples:
37. Pink guns, even though they have the same specs as the black ones, cost significantly more.
36. It costs $25,000 to hunt your own leopard.
35. Glenn Beck still draws huge crowds for autograph signings.
Yeah, you might want to bring a chair.
34. At every conservative-ish event there is always, without fault, a token colonial.
33. I need this T-shirt.
32. This is what the face of a man who just sliced a huge pig in half with a giant knife looks like.
31. iPhone Tasers seem like a pretty bad idea. They also cost $135 and charge your phone at the same time.
30. This Taser needs an upgrade.
29. Most of the people who attend the NRA convention are older.
28. There is an entire company that exists solely based on this logo.
27. If grandma's shooting a huge gun, you're going to stop and watch.
26. Gun owners are really into T-shirts with sayings on them.
25. AK-47 shirts are especially popular.
24. Though the most popular clothing item is definitely the "collared Constitution American flag" T.
Makes sense... but this shirt really needs a redesign!