1. The cinematic classic that is Crossroads.
6. GIFs like this:
23. Traveling to Mecca.
29. Saying “The Dream Within a Dream” tour was the best tour.
30. Arguing that “The Onyx Hotel Tour” was actually better.
31. Harassing future producers and writers on Twitter.
32. Banana, the snake.
38. Saying Blackout is the best, most influential album ever.
39. Arguing that In the Zone is actually better.
40. Speculating every. single. year. whether or not she will perform at the VMAs.
41. Laughing at what she wore to the 2000 Billboard Music Awards.
43. Saying the 2001 Super Bowl halftime show was the best Super Bowl halftime show ever.
44. Secretly hoping Britney and Justin will get back together and live happily ever after.
45. Praying for Blackout 2.0.
46. Losing your shit every time Britney sings literally one line live.
47. Using words like “goob.”
49. Loving the fact that Britney totally got all the attention for the kiss.
51. Skipping “My Baby.”
52. The word “flawless.”
53. The word “iconic.”
54. The word “legendary.”
55. Combining the three: “The legendary, flawless, iconic Miss Britney Spears.”
57. Saying things aren’t as bad as they really are.
58. The 2008 VMAs.
60. Saying, “She looks happy.”
61. Saying, “She needs a new makeup artist.”
63. THE DENIM OUTFIT.
64. Having hope that one day “Rebellion” will leak.
65. The fact that she doesn’t give a fuck.
66. Still being bitter over Christina winning the Best New Artist Grammy in 2000.
67. Comparing the way she looks now to the way she looked in the past.
For example: “She looks so 2004ney!” or “In the Zoneny is back!”
68. Her personal assistant, Felicia.
69. Bragging about her success.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩