1. With towels and masking tape.
2. Covering their cars in garbage bags.
5. This mess.
It’s a liquor store.
6. Covering their windows with cardboard.
7. Duct-taping their doors shut.
8. Cardboard “sandbags”
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.