On Tuesday, The Rhode Island House Judiciary Committee began hearing testimony from supporters and opponents of gay marriage. Both sides showed up loud and vocal.
Here’s how that went…
26. And this video does a really good job of summing up the scene:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎