At the NRA convention there is an entire aisle dedicated to exotic animal hunting excursions. They had the prices advertised per-animal on pamphlets and signs. Most of the prices include accommodation.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to hunt a leopard. I have the info for you!
The booths have tons of pictures of kills from the hunts along with information about where they take place.
Some of the booths advertise “10 for 10” style deals.
Almost all of them have a photo album of pictures of the hunt that you can flip through and see what you’re in for.
Now here are the prices in order from least to most expensive…
16. Baboon: $150
15. Warthog: $450
14. Honey Badger: $1,000
13. Zebra: $1,650
12. Mountain Lion: $3,995
11. Alligator: $1,275
10. Giraffe: $3,750
9. Canadian Moose: $5,000
8. 5 random animals: $6,400
7. Cape Buffalo: $10,300
6. Bighorn Sheep: $12,500
5. Hippo: $16,000
4. Lion: $18,500
3. 8 random animals: $17,500
2. Leopard: $25,250
1. Elephants: $31,450
Or there’s the $1,500 a day bargain.
- Ivanka Trump is moving from her informal role as first daughter to a formal job within the White House as the president's assistant.
- A DREAMer in Washington was freed on bail Wednesday after being detained by federal immigration authorities for more than six weeks.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.