At the NRA convention there is an entire aisle dedicated to exotic animal hunting excursions. They had the prices advertised per-animal on pamphlets and signs. Most of the prices include accommodation.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to hunt a leopard. I have the info for you!
The booths have tons of pictures of kills from the hunts along with information about where they take place.
Some of the booths advertise “10 for 10” style deals.
Almost all of them have a photo album of pictures of the hunt that you can flip through and see what you’re in for.
Now here are the prices in order from least to most expensive…
16. Baboon: $150
15. Warthog: $450
14. Honey Badger: $1,000
13. Zebra: $1,650
12. Mountain Lion: $3,995
11. Alligator: $1,275
10. Giraffe: $3,750
9. Canadian Moose: $5,000
8. 5 random animals: $6,400
7. Cape Buffalo: $10,300
6. Bighorn Sheep: $12,500
5. Hippo: $16,000
4. Lion: $18,500
3. 8 random animals: $17,500
2. Leopard: $25,250
1. Elephants: $31,450
Or there’s the $1,500 a day bargain.
- Thursday's vote for the GOP health care bill in the House has been postponed, despite assurances from the White House and top Republicans.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans to eliminate the judicial filibuster.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.