At the NRA convention there is an entire aisle dedicated to exotic animal hunting excursions. They had the prices advertised per-animal on pamphlets and signs. Most of the prices include accommodation.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to hunt a leopard. I have the info for you!
The booths have tons of pictures of kills from the hunts along with information about where they take place.
Some of the booths advertise “10 for 10” style deals.
Almost all of them have a photo album of pictures of the hunt that you can flip through and see what you’re in for.
Now here are the prices in order from least to most expensive…
16. Baboon: $150
15. Warthog: $450
14. Honey Badger: $1,000
13. Zebra: $1,650
12. Mountain Lion: $3,995
11. Alligator: $1,275
10. Giraffe: $3,750
9. Canadian Moose: $5,000
8. 5 random animals: $6,400
7. Cape Buffalo: $10,300
6. Bighorn Sheep: $12,500
5. Hippo: $16,000
4. Lion: $18,500
3. 8 random animals: $17,500
2. Leopard: $25,250
1. Elephants: $31,450
Or there’s the $1,500 a day bargain.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏