At the NRA convention there is an entire aisle dedicated to exotic animal hunting excursions. They had the prices advertised per-animal on pamphlets and signs. Most of the prices include accommodation.
So, if you’ve ever wanted to hunt a leopard. I have the info for you!
The booths have tons of pictures of kills from the hunts along with information about where they take place.
Some of the booths advertise “10 for 10” style deals.
Almost all of them have a photo album of pictures of the hunt that you can flip through and see what you’re in for.
Now here are the prices in order from least to most expensive…
16. Baboon: $150
15. Warthog: $450
14. Honey Badger: $1,000
13. Zebra: $1,650
12. Mountain Lion: $3,995
11. Alligator: $1,275
10. Giraffe: $3,750
9. Canadian Moose: $5,000
8. 5 random animals: $6,400
7. Cape Buffalo: $10,300
6. Bighorn Sheep: $12,500
5. Hippo: $16,000
4. Lion: $18,500
3. 8 random animals: $17,500
2. Leopard: $25,250
1. Elephants: $31,450
Or there’s the $1,500 a day bargain.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲