Before you go any further, you need to read what Ryan told the Herald Sun:
“Anyone can get those (pecs) if they work at it. It’s just a lot of exercising. And it’s really quite pointless, because you go to a gym and you lift a heavy thing so a muscle grows, but the only thing the muscle can actually do is to lift that heavy thing”, he joked.
“After a while they’re like pets because they don’t do anything useful. But you have to feed them and take care of them otherwise they’ll go away. I feel a bit goofy having them, to tell you the truth.”
6. It was a dark time. He dated Sandra Bullock then.
7. Very dark. Very very dark.
8. But then it happened. He broke up with Sandra (thank you, God) and focused on more important things: his pets.
11. But he still wasn’t all that happy. Ryan knew he could do better for his pets.
12. So he gave them coffee.
13. Ample rest.
15. And potatoes?
I think that’s a potato?
16. And with a little fresh air…
17. Some sun light…
18. Recreational activities…
19. And a confidence boost from Michelle Williams…
Note: I am just ignoring the ‘Lars And The Real Girl’ weight gain phase because that never happened to me. Okay, bye!
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- The NFL released new Super Bowl locations. The next 5 are in Houston, Minnesota, Atlanta, South Florida, and L.A. 🏈