The Creation Museum has a VERY big gift shop with everything creationism-related you could ever need.
1. Homeschool curriculum.
2. You can get just the science one for $299.
3. A Jurassic Prank DVD.
4. The dinosaur/dragon collection.
5. A Creation Museum mousepad.
7. A Creation Museum souvenir coin album.
8. Answers 4 teens.
9. A biblical view on the homosexual war.
10. A DVD about saving our children from the lie.
11. A DVD about dinosaurs and Genesis.
12. A book about how our Christian universities aren’t good enough.
13. A funky candle.
14. A book about Hitler.
15. A book where Darwin is shh-ing.
16. Armor of God.
17. A DVD series with a little boy wearing a fedora.
There are a number of these and he is always wearing that fedora.
18. Flood cards.
19. A shirt about the creationist views of fossils.
20. Edible rocks.
21. A shirt about the 6th day of creation.
22. An anime book series about dinosaurs and teens.
23. A Gospitality tie.
24. Animal kinds figurines.
Creationists believe in “kinds” not “species.”
25. A cat crossing sign.
26. A DVD about the Erosion of Christian America.
27. A sea urchin that looks like a vagina.
28. A crawling baby.
29. The hottest movie on the internet.