3. Oh great, you also picked the cart with the squeaky wheel that won’t turn left.
9. Last stop. You grab a number at the deli. Hopefully they don’t forget to call your number this time.
11. You make it to the front of the line to find NO DIVIDERS. You anxiously watch the cashier. You pray they don’t swipe the wrong item.
14. Great. You drive away worrying about the ice cream the entire ride home.
15. Then this. The worst part. Look at all of these bags.
19. Just to remember that you left a bag in the back seat.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.