38. Angry Hissing Corgi
Angry Hissing Corgi (AHC) is best known for loving his box. Don’t mess with his box.
36. Tallulah Willis’ Corgi
The most famous corgi on this year’s list. I’m sure we’ll be hearing more from Tallulah Willis’ corgi in 2013.
Mango is the strangest eater on this year’s list. Mango is also a really awesome name for a corgi.
25. Ridiculously Photogenic Corgi
The most important corgi meme of the year.
The most important corgi meme of the year! It was like you couldn’t go on the Internet without seeing this little guy. He was everywhere!
24. Water Park Corgi
One minute and 10 seconds of pure joy that set the world on fire.
22. Dietrich, The Corgi Puppy That Has Issues With Door Stoppers
Dietrick showed us just how much door stoppers suck.
19. Zwierki, The Corgi Artist
Zwierki is the most famous corgi artist currently on the corgi art scene.
16. The Confused Corgi Puppies
What’s that noise? Oh, it’s just three corgis being excruciatingly adorable.
10. Corgi Rae Jepsen
Corgi Rae Jepsen burst onto the scene with her epic cover of lesser-known human Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe.”
2. The Queen’s Corgis
The Queen’s Corgis brought corgis worldwide this year. On behalf of all of us, thank you. Unfortunately, one of the corgis, Monty, passed away this year. This post is dedicated to his memory. RIP.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we'll be covering the entire ceremony live.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.