38. Angry Hissing Corgi
Angry Hissing Corgi (AHC) is best known for loving his box. Don’t mess with his box.
36. Tallulah Willis’ Corgi
The most famous corgi on this year’s list. I’m sure we’ll be hearing more from Tallulah Willis’ corgi in 2013.
Mango is the strangest eater on this year’s list. Mango is also a really awesome name for a corgi.
25. Ridiculously Photogenic Corgi
The most important corgi meme of the year.
The most important corgi meme of the year! It was like you couldn’t go on the Internet without seeing this little guy. He was everywhere!
24. Water Park Corgi
One minute and 10 seconds of pure joy that set the world on fire.
22. Dietrich, The Corgi Puppy That Has Issues With Door Stoppers
Dietrick showed us just how much door stoppers suck.
19. Zwierki, The Corgi Artist
Zwierki is the most famous corgi artist currently on the corgi art scene.
16. The Confused Corgi Puppies
What’s that noise? Oh, it’s just three corgis being excruciatingly adorable.
10. Corgi Rae Jepsen
Corgi Rae Jepsen burst onto the scene with her epic cover of lesser-known human Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe.”
2. The Queen’s Corgis
The Queen’s Corgis brought corgis worldwide this year. On behalf of all of us, thank you. Unfortunately, one of the corgis, Monty, passed away this year. This post is dedicated to his memory. RIP.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸