40. The Corgi Who Used a Watermelon as a Pillow
39. The Corgi Next to Three Shibas
38. The Kissing Corgis
36. The Corgi Who Stopped to Think About Life
35. The Corgi-Husky Mix
34. Professor Flufflepuff
I need to go here.
33. Corgnelius & Stumphrey
32. The Corgi Who Had No Chill Around a Hose
31. The Corgi Who Cuddled With a Stuffed Version of Itself
30. Lana Del Corgi
29. The Corgi With the Giant Belly
28. The Corgi Who Has His Own Tiny Corgi Elevator
27. The Corgi Who Went to Work
26. Elphaba Louise, Cardiac Response Corgi Extraordinaire
24. The Corgi Underneath the German Shepherd
23. Office Corgi
22. The Corgi Who Couldn't Handle His Belly Rub
21. Snapchat Sabotage Corgi
20. The Corgis Who Attacked This Man
19. Monday Morning Corgi
18. The Corgi Who Used a Golden Retriever as a Stool
17. Basic Corgi
16. The Corgi Who Couldn't Get Over a Fence
It's kind of sad + tragic...but it's also amazing. Next year, buddy. Next year.
15. The Corgi Who Couldn't Reach the Tennis Ball
14. All of the Corgis Who Stood on Stumps
Stumping was like the biggest meme for corgis in 2015. It was basically the equivalent of what planking was like for humans in 2013.
13. The Corgi Who Just Gave Up Mid-Walk
12. The Corgi Who Got Stuck in a Slice of Bread
11. The Corgi Who Almost Made It to Bed
10. Jasper Islington
9. Stephen King's Corgi
8. All of the Participants in the World's First Corgi Race
A race truly worth watching.
7. The Corgi Who Was Afraid of a Tiny Pumpkin
6. This Corgi Who Is Literally Just Running
Never stop running. Really, never stop.
5. Hazel, the Dog Who Put Things on Her Head
After landing at #33 in 2014, Hazel moves up 28 spots for her first appearance EVER in the top 10 of the MICL. In 2015, Hazel continued to put a lot of a lot of things on her head.
2. The Corgi Who Had His Human's Face Put on a Shirt
1. The Corgis Who Were Afraid of This Really Big Zucchini
Note: #12 is actually Hazel the corgi. Hazel is on this list twice because she is JUST that iconic. She is basically the corgi version of Adele.