1. Everyday French With Pierre Escargot
2. Vital Information For Your Everyday Life
Still funny today.
3. The Librarian
4. The Repairman
Ross Perot = GENIUS.
6. Cooking With Randy And Mandy
7. Coach Kreeton
My personal favorite.
9. Detective Dan
10. What’s In The Box?
11. Good Burger
12. Ask Ashley
Sorry for the quality on this one, but it was a MUST.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at