I didn’t know until now, but asking people to prom is a really big thing. Teens are super into it, especially in the South. From looking at the #promposal tag on Instagram I came to the conclusion that teens who do promposals are really into:
2. The movies Up, Frozen, and Despicable Me
4. Nike running shoes
5. Candy, in general
6. And painting on horses
With that, here’s a compilation of my research + photographic evidence:
1. Teens are asking people to prom by rearranging their apps:
3. Obviously the use of Frappuccinos is popular:
9. And chicken nuggets. “You can never pass up a Chick-fil-A promposal”:
10. They’re using plane rides over San Francisco:
11. Phone pranks:
13. And they’re giving each other LIVING, BREATHING PUPPIES NAMED “PROM”:
23. Having police officers pull their date over and give them fake tickets:
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.