I didn’t know until now, but asking people to prom is a really big thing. Teens are super into it, especially in the South. From looking at the #promposal tag on Instagram I came to the conclusion that teens who do promposals are really into:
2. The movies Up, Frozen, and Despicable Me
4. Nike running shoes
5. Candy, in general
6. And painting on horses
With that, here’s a compilation of my research + photographic evidence:
1. Teens are asking people to prom by rearranging their apps:
3. Obviously the use of Frappuccinos is popular:
9. And chicken nuggets. “You can never pass up a Chick-fil-A promposal”:
10. They’re using plane rides over San Francisco:
11. Phone pranks:
13. And they’re giving each other LIVING, BREATHING PUPPIES NAMED “PROM”:
23. Having police officers pull their date over and give them fake tickets:
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.