1. Come on into the conventions. First stop, the Official Romney Ryan store.
2. Where they sell a lot of mom swag.
3. There’s lots of this…
4. MOM BLING
A mom bling shirt.
See. Here’s proof: a woman checking out some bling.
7. The pins are also INCREDIBLY popular.
8. But A LOT of people have their own personal custom made bling.
Like this watch bling.
This belt was legit swarovski crystals. The lady wanted me to know that.
Love the little detail of the bling in the star.
North Dakota bling.
Jan Brewer is hot on the trend as well!
Yes, these are sequins so they’re technically not bling. But still swag.
Bling sunglasses with matching earring bling.
A purse adorned with bling.
A delegate from Texas shows me her bling.
Sparkle star bling.
A blinging blue shirt bling.
These Romney lanyards are really popular bling.
Business card holder bling.
Simple, classy bling.
Bad pic, but those earrings were practically twinkling bling.
More elephant bling.
54% of eligible voters are women bling.
And last but not least, this multi-colored elephant bracelet thing bling.
All photos by Matt Stopera. By the way, the mom swag bling is def fab. Not drab.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️