1. "Sexual Healing" by Kygo and Marvin Gaye
I've been obsessed with Vérité for months now. "Strange Enough" is my winter jam. "Colors" is my summer jam. Get on it!
3. "Runaway (U & I)" by Galantis
Halsey is so hot right now. Her new album comes out in August and she describes it as an "angry feminist record." I can't wait.
I needed a song by Tinashe on this summer playlist, and this new remix of "All Hands on Deck" is perfect.
If you've burned out on the original "Talking Body" then this remix should be a good substitute.
7. "Try Me" by Jason Derulo and Jennifer Lopez
Grace is a spot-on Lesley Gore. This is a perfect sing-along. I feel like a stronger woman every time I listen to it.
9. "Pity Party" by Melanie Martinez
This is what would have sounded like if Biggie collab'd with one of those EDM producer people back in the day.
It's like a combo of "Super Bass" and "Starships." If I were graduating middle school then this would be my song of summer.
Like the precursor to Tove Lo's "Habits."
13. "Come Back to Me" by Urban Cone feat. Tove Lo
14. "Money All Around" by Holychild
If I had a convertible I would play this song in my convertible and feel really good.
A great addition to Kelly's ~fight songs~ like "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)," "Breakaway," and "Since U Been Gone."
17. "Here" by Alessia Cara
18. "Do What You Like" by Taio Cruz
Songs with whistles >>>> songs without whistles.
Bebe is on that David Guetta song with Nicki Minaj that's really big right now, total trash. This is so much better than that.
22. "Ain’t Nobody (Loves Me Better)" by Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson
Sam Hunt is about as country as Shania Twain (in the late '90s) was country...aka not at all. The subject is country AF but the beat is total pop. I'm in love with Sam Hunt.
This song could have been released in 1997 and that's totally fine.
25. "Beginning at the End" by Samsaya
No idea why this song isn't smashing. Add this to your gym playlist.
Airy AF. Everyone needs a little more Phoebe Ryan in their lives.
Beatrice Miller is iconic for being on X-Factor and wearing a YOLO hat. She's also a great singer! Slay a bit, Bea.
29. "I'm in Love With My Life" by Phases
Better than Madonna's. I've never been a big Adam Lambert fan, but I'm on board for this one.
31. "Are You With Me" by Lost Frequencies
32. "Lonely Town" by Brandon Flowers
This samples my favorite Kylie Minogue song from the past 10 years: "Get Outta My Way." Instant A+.
34. "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town
35. "Careless" by Alex Winston
36. "Black Magic" by Little Mix
I am putting this on this list in hopes that it becomes the next single from 1989. We deserve it.
This summer's "Brave."
39. "I'll Wait for You" by Iris
Samples "Genius of Love," which makes it instantly iconic. You will feel better after listening to this song. Also there's a new Little Boots album coming out in August!