1. The snow in Boston may have been bad, but wait until you see what’s going on in Canada. This is a house in Eastern Canada. The snow is up to the ROOF.
2. This is (what used to be) a driveway. Let’s hope it went to that big Driveway in the sky.
3. And Lord Jesus there’s a fire, this is someone’s garage.
4. Eastern Canada, particularly Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, is seeing some of its highest snow totals since the early ’80s.
5. It’s like a scene straight out of Whoville, minus the Grinch and a young Taylor Momsen.
8. Snowbanks are 16 feet tall!
9. And in some places snow is reaching 11 beers high.
10. Roofs are literally irrelevant. They don’t matter anymore.
11. And everything is starting to disappear.
12. Canadians are channeling their inner archaeologists as they excavate their cars.
13. Entering and exiting houses is becoming a national pastime.
14. And people are measuring snow in terms of BABIES. BABIES!!!
15. The snow is so high that you can’t even see this house.
16. Or this house.
18. This is the door to that house. Terrifying.
20. Windows are useless.
21. Like they might as well not even exist.
22. And in Halifax, where there was crazy storm surge, this bike is ENTOMBED in ice.
23. But even though the Pizza Delight is closed and shut in by snow…
24. …and the tunnels are biblical levels of scary…
25. …at least Canadian random acts of kindness are coming through.
But what did you expect? It’s Canada.
#14 on this list was originally a picture from a different part of Canada from a storm that occurred in 2013. It’s since been removed. I’m trying to understand Canada and its provinces but I only have hockey teams to base my knowledge off of. Now, if every single Canadian city could just get its act together and get a damn hockey team, this would have never happened. So, really, this is the NHL’s fault. Specifically whatever team is your team’s rival. Let’s just say it’s the Edmonton Oilers. Nice going, Oilers.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘