1. His iconic bellybutton tattoo:
2. His extraordinary silver head:
3. His incredible, almost magical gymnastics abilities:
4. The bedazzled baggy leather pants accentuated with a giant fur coat trend:
5. The bedazzled leather ankle-length shorts trend:
6. The patchwork leather that was supposed to imitate patchy denim trend:
7. Only buttoning two buttons of his shirt:
8. Telling Justin Timberlake he needed to get rid of his corn rows:
9. Making every parent with tweens circa 2001 uncomfortable:
10. Teaching every tween circa 2001 what a thong was:
12. Dragon chains:
13. Dragon shorts:
14. Dragon carpeting:
15. Tan leather in general:
16. Wearing giant furs and baggy leather clothing together:
17. Never wearing a shirt:
18. Tinted sunglasses:
19. Always yelling:
20. Leather bucket hats:
21. Bucket hats in general:
22. "Dumps like a truck truck truck"
23. "Thighs like what what what"
24. "Baby move your butt butt butt"
25. That one time he came out of nowhere wearing a bucket hat and scared the shit out of Jason Biggs:
26. His daintiness:
27. Baggy colored leather in general:
28. Wearing his visors upside down and backwards:
29. Wearing a band aid on his cheek:
30. This cinematic masterpiece:
31. Further popularizing Motorola flip phones:
32. Dirt staches and his microphone that was made out of the same material retainers are made of:
33. Rebranding spring break:
34. And eyebrow piercings:
From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU.
The world is a better place because you!