1. He is more popular than Bradley Cooper on Twitter:
In the past 180 days, Ryan Gosling has been talked about more on Twitter.
2. Ryan Gosling is more popular on Google:
In the past year, Ryan Gosling has been searched more on Google.
3. Ryan Gosling can lift Al Roker:
4. More people search “Sexiest man alive Ryan Gosling” than “Sexiest man alive Bradley Cooper”:
That’s a difference of 6,980 search results.
5. Ryan Gosling’s dog has a mohawk:
6. More people think Bradley Cooper is ugly on Google than Ryan Gosling:
163 more people think Bradley Cooper is ugly.
7. Ryan Gosling broke up a fight, Bradley Cooper didn’t:
9. Ryan Gosling looks better in a suit:
10. Ryan Gosling’s beard has more fans on Facebook:
Ryan Gosling’s beard has 10,418 more fans than Bradley Cooper’s.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀