1. Our hallowed journey begins with Ryan being led into a jail. He is pushed against a wall. Hands behind his gorgeous head, his flawless nose blesses the wall. He spreads them. It is so, so hot.
2. His biceps bulge. Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock. The grenade is about to detonate. A fuckload of sexy is about to explode all over the place.
3. He’s asked to take it off. Take it off, Ryan. DO IT. GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT.
6. THE BELT IS UNDONE. I REPEAT, THE BELT IS UNDONE.
7. Seemingly out of nowhere, there are cries. It’s angels. They are weeping. The angels are weeping.
9. OHHHH MYYYYY BULGE SILHOUETTE. THE ANGELS ARE WAILING UNCONTROLLABLY.
11. I BELIEVE IN YOU.
12. GOD IS GOOD. SO SO GOOD.
13. AND IN THIS MOMENT YOU TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HOW DUMB HE LOOKS WITH THAT HORRIBLE DYED BLOND HAIR.
14. THIS MOMENT ECLIPSES THAT TERRIFYING BLOND HAIR.
H/t to The Frisky. Oh yeah, this was from a deleted scene from A Place Beyond the Pines. Gos Bless.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸